Staff Accountant (Contract)
Company: Vaco Recruiter Services
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Vaco Los Angeles is currently working with a client on an exciting
role as a Staff Accountant. This role will execute a variety of
financial procedures, including month-end and year-end closings,
accounts payable, general ledger entries, and bank reconciliations.
Job Duties Include:
- Prepare and analyze financial statements for various entities
- Perform bank reconciliations for complex bank accounts and
prepare related journal entries.
- Process employee expense reports and submit for payment
- Prepare and automate standard monthly journal entries.
- Audit and post Daily Reports
- Vendor maintenance - maintaining W9 forms from new vendors and
maintaining current vendors.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual
- Various administrative tasks - e.g. filing hard/soft copy
invoices and other documents
- Assist the Accounting Team with other ad-hoc projects as
neededThe ideal candidate for this position:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred but not
- 1-3 years' experience in a staff accountant role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel - vlookups, pivot
tables, Word, and Outlook)
- Experience working with ERP systems
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and take ownership of work
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Keywords: Vaco Recruiter Services, Long Beach , Staff Accountant (Contract), Accounting, Auditing , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!