FRONT OFFICE CLERK
Company: Tang and Company
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionCareOnSite, a division of Tang & Company which
provides occupational medical services nationwide, has excellent
opportunities for a highly motivated entry-level Front Office Clerk
with strong communication, computer and multi-tasking skills. Job
requirements include but are not limited to the following:
- Requires greeting, and acknowledging patients in a welcoming,
and caring way, delivering quality health care services.
- Responsible to assess, triage and identify medical emergencies
either face to face or telephonically and effectively conduct
patient intake registration, such as Command Center Calls.
- Requires interacting with patients explaining and answering
questions/queries, provide appropriate paperwork and instructions
to complete the check-in registration process.
- Requires operating and proper use of office equipment and
software to perform various functions such as faxing, copying and
scanning for completion and distribution of appropriate medical
reports and records to various audiences.
- May require assisting other departments with administrative and
clinical job functions; participates carrying out various
day-to-day administrative tasks, including but not limited to, data
entry, patient registration, obtaining authorizations, processing
patient paperwork concerning patient treatments, mailing, and
filing of various correspondence.
- Requires documenting, maintaining information, and transcribing
information in written or electronic formats.
- Performs other front-office duties as assignedCOVID-19
- Administering and interpreting the temperature of an individual
utilizing infrared thermometers according to the manufacturer's
instructions and CDC guidance for personal protection.
- Screen visitors and staff using the health and travel history
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills,
demonstrating the ability to communicate information effectively
for the needs of the audience.
- Demonstrates knowledge of administrative and operational
procedures, using computers and computer systems, managing files
and records, transcription, and other office procedures and
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills; display a high
degree of honesty and integrity, team participation maintains high
quality teamwork, and working relationships with patients, clients,
physicians, and colleagues.
- Experience with EMR
- Clinical experience is a plusCOVID-19 Fully vaccinated status
may be required for this position unless qualified for a medical or
religious exemption. (Per CA Mandate)
Keywords: Tang and Company, Long Beach , FRONT OFFICE CLERK, Administration, Clerical , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!