Location: Long Beach
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our consulting firm increases our popular brands' exposure and
popularity through a high visibility approach. Due to our
specialized techniques in visual saturation, both our partner's
brand and our firm are experiencing accelerated growth. We are
looking for an entry-level marketing associate to join our team,
learn our marketing strategies and grow with us! We invest in our
team members heavily with training and development to set you up
for long-term success. If you love marketing and sales, are a
people person, and are eager to learn, apply to us today!
Job Description and Duties:
- Learn our live marketing campaigns and strategies and easily
engage in live consumer relations.
- Create market research and familiarity with territory learning
how to target desired demographics and audiences
- Execute our marketing campaign strategies daily, achieving
desired results and meeting goals and performance quotas
- Comfortably communicate all brands, products, and services to
- Learn top tier closing techniques increasing our brands'
overall revenue generation, popularity, and customer accounts
- Time-sensitive responses to all customer account inquiries.
Navigating challenging account conditions with ease.
Desired Skills for Success:
- A degree in a transferable course of study would benefit this
role. 1-4 years' experience in customer service is required.
- Top-tier communication skills. Both oral and written.
- Impeccable time management skills, work ethic, and
- Internal drive and motivation for personal and professional
growth and development
- A desire to acquire advanced skills, maximize your full
potential and be the best version of yourself.
- Quickly engages with others in the office and the field.
- Solution-oriented mindset and innovative critical thinking
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Ati, Long Beach , Marketing Associate, Advertising , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!