Entry Level Marketing Coordinator
Company: One Up Incorporated
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Entry Level Marketing Coordinator will
support the efforts of the marketing department and perform a
variety of functions in a fast-paced startup environment.
Successful candidates will possess excellent communication skills,
a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, a strong sense of
professionalism, and the ability to work within a team.Job
- Support preparation of marketing initiatives from the initial
stage to final production and delivery.
- Supporting marketing activities by market research, collecting
and analyzing preliminary documentation, and planning and
facilitating capture strategy meetings.
- Working with business development and operations personnel to
implement pursuit win strategies, appropriately incorporate sales
messages, and produce professional proposals and oral
- Manages multiple projects and team efforts simultaneously in an
effective and efficient manner under tight deadlines. Understand
how to manage time appropriately.
- Complying with our corporate standards to present a consistent
appearance and style for external marketing communications,
including qualification packages, advertisements, and awards
- Maintaining the company's Customer Relationship Management
- Position may involve working weekends as necessary to meet
- BA or BS degree preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and DELTEK Vision
- Familiarity with PennDOT's ECMS website preferred.
- Excellent writing skills required.
- Time management skills required.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to attend outside events when called
- 1-2 years of customer-service oriented, marketing, event
promotion, or outside sales experience considered
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with
the ability to multi-task
- Aptitude for sensing and responding to a wide range of shopping
- Ability to listen carefully and actively
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability to visit
multiple stores in one day
- Understand and demonstrate integrity, respect, and the ability
to develop positive relationships with management, customers, and
- Flexible for scheduling including weekendsPersons with
Experience in the following areas should apply: Marketing
Communications, Account Marketing, Audience Marketing, Brand
Marketing, Consumer Products Brand Marketing, Channel Marketing,
Community Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Consumer Product
Marketing, CRM Marketing, Direct Marketing, Experiential
MarketingPowered by JazzHRR5PnzHK9yj
Keywords: One Up Incorporated, Long Beach , Entry Level Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!