Media Planner Sr.
Company: JobTracks, Inc.
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Orversee and cooporate -with Planners in the media planning
development -to meet -goals in addition to -independent study as
well as career progression -in the Asian market.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Stablish solid rapports with clients.
- Consulting with domestic team to define goals and startegies
accross various makerting.
- Analyzes stated objectives -of possible -media strategies
- Handling the client's yearly media and marketing
- Partners with the team to define and foster
- Research buyer stats to determine the correct audience for
print, adverstising and boradcast.
- Manage and oversee the everyday duties withthe media agenda to
make any changes needed.
- Present media proposals to client for their consent for
implementation applying any required changes. -
- Develop and executes media plans and charts.
- Campaign analysis to share results and the learning outcome for
- Assess audience composition, editorials and ratings of a
vairety media soirces to regulate the most effective
- Partner with the planners -completing -duties to develop
coordination and expansion of knowledge in management.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 5+ years of Media Planning experience
- Strong mathematical abilities required.
- Hands-on experience with digital planning, social media
marketing, influencer marketing, and PR preferred.
- Attention to detail required.
- Strong presentation skills are preferred.
- Ability to handle the fast-paced working environment and
multiple tasks required.
- Working knowledge of MS, Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, Google
Suite, Google DCM required.
- Working knowledge of DV360, GWI, MRI, Nielsen (NMI), Prisma,
Keywords: JobTracks, Inc., Long Beach , Media Planner Sr., Advertising , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!