Senior Structural Engineer
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Company : Worley Ubicaci--n principal : USA-CA-Long Beach Puesto
: Structural Anuncio de trabajo : 22/nov/21 Fecha de anulaci--n de
publicaci--n : 01/feb/22 : 48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists,
consultants, construction workers and -innovators all working to
create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy,
chemicals and -resources get one step closer to solving our
planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition.
-Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable
world. Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And
there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more
information, visit Worley.com Purpose You will provide structural
engineering services to Worley and its customers, including
technical support and supervision within the structural
-engineering team. Responsibilities -
- Deliver structural engineering services that meet Worley', its
customers' and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications,
on time and within budget.
- Initiate, manage and if required supervise structural
engineering project requirements.
- Perform structural engineering services such as:
- participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and
follow required checking procedures;
- ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with
project change management processes;
- provide assistance and advice during procurement, construction
and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions,
conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders. -
- If required, act as the -structural engineering Lead on
- If responsible for a team:
- outline project requirements including actively promoting
workshare, where appropriate, assign tasks and supervise
- ensure the required services meet Worley,its customers and
applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, on time and
within budget. -
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between Worley and its
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical
innovations in structural engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the
structural engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the structural engineering team
and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions,
and ask for assistance when required. What you will bring Technical
and Industry Experience
- Highly effective technical and practical engineering skills and
ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work
to Worley and its customers.
- A sound knowledge of the fundamental requirements of the
structural engineering, and the basic requirements of other
- A sound knowledge of applicable local and international
standards and statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Competent use of structural engineering specific software.
- Competent use of relevant software such as MS Office
- Substantial technical land practical experience in structural
engineering in the same or similar industry including experience in
working in multi-disciplinary projects and teams. - Education
-----" Qualifications, Accreditation, Training Required:
- A recognised and relevant engineering degree. Preferred:
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
- Relevant postgraduate qualifications in engineering,
management, project management or supervisory qualifications or
equivalent. What we offer you
Providing our people with an agile culture and challenging work
opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people
enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal,
collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal
employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness,
equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who
accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test
the limits of what you can become. Find your future with
Keywords: WorleyParsons, Long Beach , Senior Structural Engineer, Engineering , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!