Location: Long Beach
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Onsite 2 days a week. Full benefits, 401 (k), and overtime.
This Jobot Job is hosted by Tyler May
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $100,000 - $120,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a fast-growing and profitable aerospace company that is
revolutionizing the way global users create time for themselves!
Our world is becoming more and more plugged in and are consumers
are changing. We are the 1st in the Industry to develop this
software solution aimed at enabling humans to be 5X more efficient.
We are actively looking for a Senior Mulesoft Engineer who can help
take our product to the next level.
As a Senior Mulesoft Engineer, you are capable of handling all
aspects of the technology, from the expansion of new clients to
implementing new features. You enjoy facing new challenges and the
sense of accomplishment from tackling them. Never a dull day, the
healthy mix of both production and R&D projects ensures that
the work is both challenging and fast paced.
Why join us?
We are the first and only company to automate aerospace
manufacturing by integrating intelligent robotics, software, and
proprietary metal 3D printing technology. Disrupting 60 years of
aerospace, Relativity offers a radically simplified supply chain,
building a rocket with 100x fewer parts in less than 60 days. Our
long-term goal is to upgrade humanity's industrial base on Earth
and on Mars.
We also include
- Competitive base salary and equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision package (100% coverage
for individual and dependents)
- Opportunity for growth
- 2 years' experience using MuleSoft 4
- Hands on experience with Run Time Fabric
- Well versed with using RAML, Swagger and Maven
- Deep understanding of various protocols such as REST, HTTP, MQ,
JSON, and SOAP Experience
- Maintain working knowledge of API security standards and
implementation (Oauth 2.0, OpenID, JSON, Web Token, x509
certificates); Maintain knowledge of API security certification,
authentication, authorization, IP security setup, and endpoint
- Very good troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Basic knowledge of Linux commands
- Good knowledge of performance tuning and best practices
- Should have experience as a team member in Agile and/or DevOps
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Long Beach , Mulesoft Engineer, Engineering , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!