Principal Devops Engineer- Remote
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: November 19, 2022
In our 'always on' world, we believe it's essential to have a
genuine connection with the work you do. -Everyone communicates.
It's the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is
evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and
thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network-our
passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of
networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity,
enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From
remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to
state-of-the-art data centers- we provide the essential expertise
and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The
world's most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity. -We
are a pioneer in the wireless infrastructure market, enabling
carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for
high-bandwidth applications and services. Our Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi,
LTE, and Switching technology re-defines what's possible in
wireless network performance with flexibility, reliability, and
affordability.CommScope's AI-enabled RUCKUS cloud converged network
management-as-service platform, simplifies deployment, monitoring
and management of your single-site or geographically distributed
multi-site wired and wireless network.. - -Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent work
- 7+ years of infrastructure and operations management experience
at a global scale. - -
- Broad experience in data center, networking, storage, server,
Linux and cloud technologies.
- Strong fluency in Linux environments is a must.
- 7+ Experience in operations management, including monitoring,
configuration management, automation, backup and recovery. -
- Past experience with IaaS or PaaS implementations worldwide
- Broad knowledge of release engineering: build, integration,
deployment and provisioning. -
- Specific experience with Google Cloud Platform or Amazon EC2
deployments and virtual machines. -You'll excite us if you have: -
- Good SQL skills.
- Scripting and/or programming skills and the ability to develop
custom tool integrations.
- Integration between multiple systems using their published
- L2, L3, load balancer, routing and VPN configuration.
- Kubernetes, ISTIO (service mesh) configuration and management.
- Expertise using version control systems such as Git or
- Configurating and maintenance of database technologies such as
Cassandra, MariaDB, Elastic.
- Open source configuration of monitoring systems such as Nagios,
Sensu - or Prometheus.
- Configuration of log pipeline technologies such as ELK,
FluentD, GROK, rsyslog, Google Stackdriver.
- Utilization of configuration management tools such as Salt,
Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- Strong understanding of virtualization technologies: VMware,
Docker, Kubernetes. -#LI-RB1#LI-REMOTE -Why CommScope? -CommScope
is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live,
work, and learn. -Our employees push the boundaries of
communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries
like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone,
everywhere. -With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and
wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to
outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow. -
Ruckus Networks builds and delivers purpose-driven networks that
perform in the demanding environments of the industries we serve.
Together with our network of trusted go-to-market partners, we
empower our customers to deliver exceptional experiences to the
guests, students, residents, citizens and employees who count on
them.If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate,
and caring people who strive to create what's next---..come connect
to your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people
with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation
for the application or interview process, please contact us to
submit your request at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can
also learn more about CommScope's accommodation process and EEO
policy at careers.commscope.com/eeo -Req ID 74641
Keywords: CommScope, Long Beach , Principal Devops Engineer- Remote, Engineering , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!