Product Manager - PowerEdge Servers (Remote, US)
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Product Manager - PowerEdge ServersUS-Based, Round Rock TX or
RemoteThis role is within the PowerEdge Product Management
organization. A capable candidate must demonstrate strong
collaboration skills, keen understanding of server technologies, a
broad understanding of the enterprise market, and the ability to
use these skills to build business cases and requirements for
PowerEdge server products. Ultimately, the candidate will be
responsible for delivering a roadmap of new capabilities and
features for the PowerEdge Server portfolio that will drive top
line profitable growth for Dell Technologies.Key
- Drives the development and communications of server product
requirements for the PowerEdge portfolio.
- Develops specific marketing and communications plans and
activities for specific product(s) or product line(s) to establish,
enhance or distinguish product placement within the competitive
- Oversees market research and conducts competitive analysis to
determine appropriate positioning and product messaging.
- Evaluates in-depth market analysis and leads the development of
business cases for the optimization of existing products/solutions
and/or to create the next generation of new products.
- Applies broad knowledge of company?s product/service
capabilities and competitive environment to identify new growth
areas, new technologies, and emerging product/service
- Oversees the analysis and evaluation of key market statistics
and customer requirements to define product strategies and identify
product opportunities to expand market share.
- Develops business plans, marketing strategy, and forecasts for
- Maintains current status of customer requirements for existing
and future products.
- Supports product launch and provide sustaining efforts to
enable quoting, validation, pricing, order entry, and fulfillment
of products under management via internal sales tool and external
- Works with demand, supply, and pricing teams to ensure accurate
forecasting, lead-time estimating, and pricing for products under
- Manages product launches to ensure sales force readiness and
optimize P&L impact of product transitions.
- Identifies, evaluates, and recommends marketing opportunities
consistent with product line and solution objectives.
- Manages product portfolio roadmap and works to scope
opportunities and obtain appropriate funding for new
- 8+ years of relevant experience managing enterprise products or
equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Undergraduate degree and 8+ years relevant experience or
Graduate degree and 4+ years relevant experience. Technical
undergraduate degree and MBA preferred.
- Strong knowledge of IT industry technologies, future trends,
- Must be fully knowledgeable in classic marketing skills (i.e.
Product, Positioning, Pricing, and Promotion)
- Solid grasp of financial management concepts, including
- Strong analytical skills
- Good organization skills, including the ability to form
cross-functional project teams effectively within Dell
- Direct experience managing Enterprise Server productsHere?s our
story; now tell us yoursDell Technologies helps organizations and
individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made
up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations
around the world. We?re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team
and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human
progress.What?s most important to us is that you are respected,
feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the
best work of your life - while still having a life. We offer
excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a
variety of career development opportunities, employee resource
groups, and much more.We started with computers, but we didn?t stop
there. We are helping customers move into the future with
multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative
technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and
become a part of what?s next in technology, starting today.You can
also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and
Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by
2030 here.Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment
opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a
work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All
employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job
requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race,
color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex
(including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability,
HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or
present military service, family medical history or genetic
information, family or parental status, or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based
on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all
ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Keywords: Dell, Long Beach , Product Manager - PowerEdge Servers (Remote, US), Executive , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!