Investor Relations Manager
Company: Rocket Lab USA
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job Ref: 4465218003 - Type: (a) Full-time Rocket Lab is the
global leader in small satellite launch. Our mission is to open
access to space to improve life on Earth. There are endless
possibilities for what we can achieve with better access to space,
and that access is now a reality thanks to Rocket Lab. Our team is
500 people strong and we're adding to it every week. Collaboration
is at our core - every idea is heard and everyone makes a
difference. Teams are nimble, decisions are made quickly and we are
action-oriented. While other companies talk about it, we do it!
INVESTOR RELATIONS MANAGER The Investor Relations Manager is
responsible for ensuring the company's strategy, growth
opportunities, and business initiatives are communicated in a way
that creates consistency and widespread understanding among
investors and analysts. The ideal candidate will have the
opportunity to Shape Rocket Lab's investor communication. This is a
high visibility role that will work closely with Rocket Lab's
leadership team. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build a deep understanding of Company's strategy, market
position, operating initiatives and financial outlook and, over
time, communicate directly with institutional shareholders.
- Support quarterly earnings and other IR presentations,
including drafting communication and preparing external earnings
- Provide recommendations on communications and outbound
- Collaborate with marketing and public relations teams to ensure
that consistent messaging is presented to analysts, institutional
investors, and individual shareholders.
- Ensure that all necessary securities documentation is readily
available to current and potential investors.
- Understand, monitor, and analyze financial models used by
analysts to value/evaluate the company.
- Manage IR databases including Nasdaq contact management system,
FactSet based models and internally developed models.
- Prepare market and competitive intelligence presentations for
senior leadership team.
- Assist in manage investor relations marketing activities
including conferences, road shows and investor meetings.
- Execute ad-hoc requests from senior leaders. ESSENTIAL SKILLS &
- This position requires high energy and a strong work ethic,
outstanding communications and interpersonal skills and a deep
knowledge of business and finance.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Quantitative and
financial modeling experience a must.
- Self-starter with top-notch organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and work effectively under daily time
constraints and in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills. Ability to
follow through on multiple concurrent tasks. DESIRED SKILLS &
- Bachelor's degree. Focus on math or economics preferred.
- 5+ years of corporate experience. Investor relations,
investment management or equity research experience preferred.
- Management consulting or investment banking experience also
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word and
- Ability and willingness to travel both domestically and
internationally, as this position could require up to 25% travel.
To conform to US Government space technology export regulations,
applicants must be a US citizen, lawful permanent resident of the
US, protected individual as defined by 8 USC 1324b(a)(3), or
eligible to obtain the required authorization from the US
Department of State. Rocket Lab USA is an Equal Opportunity
Employer, employment with Rocket Lab USA is governed on the basis
of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced
in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national
origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical
disability or any other legally protected status
Keywords: Rocket Lab USA, Long Beach , Investor Relations Manager, Executive , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!