Senior Accounts Receivable Manager
Company: The HydraFacial Company
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: May 14, 2022
BeautyHealth is a category-creating beauty health company
focused on bringing innovative products to market. Our flagship
brand, HydraFacial, is a non-invasive and approachable beauty
health platform and ecosystem with a powerful community of
estheticians, consumers and partners, bridging medical and consumer
retail to democratize and personalize skin care solutions for the
masses. Leading the charge in beauty health as a category-creator,
HydraFacial uses a unique delivery system to cleanse, extract and
hydrate with our patented hydradermabrasion technology and super
serums that are made with nourishing ingredients, providing an
immediate outcome and creating an instantly gratifying glow in just
three steps and 30 minutes. HydraFacial - and Perk--- products are
available in over 90 countries with over 20,000 Delivery Systems
globally and millions of treatments performed each year.Want to
work for a fun, fast-paced company that is rapidly growing? If you
are great at recording keeping, have an eye for detail and can
match our pace, then HydraFacial is the place for you! The
accounting team is looking for a solid team-player, ready for a
challenge! If this sounds like you, then you'll LOVE our
team!HERE'S WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOB:
- You have a eagle eye to recognize discrepancies from a mile
away and pride yourself on a near-zero error rate.
- You have a innate sense of what needs to be done and how to get
the job done right.
- Your talent will extend into different areas of the business as
- You achieve on-going compliance and stay connected your
- You thrive on dealing with the unique problems an organization
may face, so creativity is just as important as your ability to
crunch numbers. HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Lead the AR team to success and manage the AR aging
- Understand Avatax and merchant service modules
- Prepare financial reports for accounting and auditing purposes,
maintain accurate records.
- Collaborate with other departments to create efficiencies and
streamline the order to cash process.
- Managing an AR team and setting KPI's for the team. HERE'S WHAT
YOU'LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or relevant field
- 7+ years' experience in an AR strategic role
- Experience in managing and processing full cycle AR procedures.
Managing a team.
- Working knowledge of accounting principles and understanding of
Order to Cash process
- Experience completing journal entries, account reconciliations,
and providing General Ledger support.What else can you expect with
HydraFacial?PERKS! We proudly offer full health benefits at a low
cost to you. That's medical, dental, vision, FSAs, HSAs, Accident
Insurance and even Pet Insurance for your furry family, to name a
few. We also provide Basic Life/AD&D and Long-Term Disability
coverage at no cost to you! Top these benefits off with a 401(K)
plan with an Employer Match because your retirement is just as
important to us. Best part about it, you will be fully vested
immediately! Every person here is a key player in our success. We
are firm believers in making the little things count each day, so
that the big things will follow. If this sounds like you, come
check us out! This is the perfect opportunity to work with some of
the best leaders in the industry while you gain the global and
strategic experience to add to your professional toolbox. We mean
it when we say you'll LOVE this role.
Keywords: The HydraFacial Company, Long Beach , Senior Accounts Receivable Manager, Executive , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!