Senior Director Of Marketing
Company: Traffic Management, Inc
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: May 15, 2022
WHO WE ARE:
Looking good in orange.
Traffic Management, Inc. is the largest privately-owned minority
business based in the United States. TMI is well equipped to
provide best in class products and services that include traffic
control services, engineering, equipment rentals, product sales,
sign manufacturing/installation and 24/7 emergency dispatch
TMI utilizes a proprietary technology which is a shared, yet
secure, cloud-based communication and project management system
called "TM-Soft". This enables TMI clients to share real time needs
in terms of changing equipment, driving directions, traffic
control, crews as well as crew contact information, documents, and
location maps that show existing or new conditions overview of jobs
- no matter how complex.
Our team is growing and we're looking for people who are
passionate, think differently, and want to make impact. In our fast
paced, ever-changing environment, our team members accept that
challenge and are willing to take on new tasks and activities and
make a difference. Join us for a rewarding career with
opportunities to innovate, have fun and be part of an extraordinary
WHO YOU ARE:
A strategic, creative, and hands-on Marketing Leader, with the
ability to define and execute strategies for a fast-growing
company, while building a highly accountable team that sets targets
and hits them consistently.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
As the Senior Director of Marketing, you will support the success
of the department. If you love inspiring your team's creativity and
leveraging data to make decisions, this might be the job for
HOW YOU'LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- Create strategic annual Marketing plans and campaigns to increase
brand awareness and oversee implementation.
- Establish and monitor short- and long-term marketing goals,
objectives, policies, and metrics.
- Lead branding efforts and "look" for all marketing-related
- Improving branding efforts for layouts, web pages, and graphic
designs for all marketing-related materials.
- A visionary with a deep understanding of traditional and
innovative marketing strategies and a proven track record of
creating campaigns and initiatives that will drive and increase
- Designing and coordinating promotional campaigns, PR, and other
marketing efforts across channels (digital, press, etc.)
- Identify new marketing platforms, develop, and implement
- Stay updated on market trends & competitor strategies.
- Develop and monitor the department budget.
- Create a marketing department organizational chart and develop
and execute a hiring plan to grow the team strategically.
- Proven experience with online marketing and social media
- Work with Executive team members to propose and implement online
marketing & social media plans.
- Provide input on online marketing & social media plans for the
most effective reach of the target audience.
- Create and analyze marketing reports.
- Able to create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across
multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign
development and go-to-market strategies with formal proposals and
recommendations on tactics.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field required;
Master's degree preferred
- Minimum of 10-15 years related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects across
WHY PEOPLE CHOOSE TMI:
- Industry leader and technologically driven business
- Stable and growing company with branches across the US
- We are SERIOUS ABOUT SAFETY
- Fun team culture where people are truly valued and respected for
- Opportunity to learn and grow your career
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Retirement savings program
- Plus, many other perks!
Keywords: Traffic Management, Inc, Long Beach , Senior Director Of Marketing, Executive , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!