Customer Experience and Inside Sales Manager
Company: The HydraFacial Company
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Every contact we have with a customer influences whether they
will come back. If you find yourself thinking critically about how
you can improve every interaction you have with a customer, then
read on! Do you pride yourself on being a Customer Experience
expert who delivers an unforgettable experience? If you love
managing a group to deliver a blend of customer education, inside
sales and customer care then we've got the job for you! We are
currently looking for a Customer Experience and Inside Sales
Manager to manage a new and growing team who are elevating
accounts, training existing and potential customers, and supporting
our sales and customer care teams to help them drive results and
deliver exceptional service. HERE'S WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOB:
- You push for efficient and consistent touchpoints with
customers while driving higher profit margins in the long run.
- You collaborate with your team and management to design
attractive and relevant content for target customers.
- You are the first and last responsiblewhen it comes to customer
evaluation and feedback.
- You will partner with the sales leader to strategize on how to
consistently win, regardless of the size of the account.
- You get to oversee multiple processes, all geared towards
improving points of contact between us and our customers! HERE'S
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Manage the Customer Experience Specialist and Inside Sales team
by assigning deliverables. Designing, developing, and structuring
high impact training in the beauty health industry for some of the
best customers that exist inside and outside our Company. Provide
support for the sales team as they generate leads and close new
- Communicate solutions, successes, best practices, and
opportunities within the company.
- Monitor and analyze productivity of the team; generate
analytical reports; compile status and work-volume reports for
- Field questions from the team and clients; recommend corrective
services to address customer complaints.
- Establish procedures, prepare, and coordinate schedules, and
- Manage, develop, coach, and motivate the team to develop their
skills, ensure that that a high professional standard is achieved
and monthly target and KPIs are met.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management,
performance review, rewards, and individual recognition.
- Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and
business trends as they relate to our customers.
- Help to drive overall an inside sales strategy by developing
annual and shorter-term sale strategies to build new and
reoccurring business for your client groups.HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL
BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Bachelor's degree and industry experience is preferred.
- At least 5+ years in related work experience within a sales and
customer service role and previous experience managing a group in
customer service environment required.
- At least 2+ years in related work experience within a sales
- 3+ years management experience leading a team of training/
events professionals, with a track record of developing, coaching,
and motivating a high performing team.
- Proven experience in a high volume, high states customer
service functional including consumer and business/institutional
- Effective communications skills at all levels, both written,
verbal and the demonstrated ability to work with colleagues and
cross-functional teams in a collaborative fashion.What else can you
expect with HydraFacial?PERKS! We proudly offer full health
benefits at a low cost to you. That's medical, dental, vision,
FSAs, HSAs, Accident Insurance and even Pet Insurance for your
furry family, to name a few. We also provide Basic Life/AD&D
and Long-Term Disability coverage at no cost to you! Top these
benefits off with a 401(K) plan with an Employer Match because your
retirement is just as important to us. Best part about it, you will
be fully vested immediately!Every person here is a key player in
our success. We are firm believers in making the little things
count each day, so that the big things will follow. If this sounds
like you, come check us out!We mean it when we say you'll LOVE this
Keywords: The HydraFacial Company, Long Beach , Customer Experience and Inside Sales Manager, Executive , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!