Global Commercial Launch Services Manager
Company: Rocket Lab USA
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Global Commercial Launch Services Manager Job Ref: 4348981003 -
Type: (a) Full-time Rocket Lab is the global leader in small
satellite launch. Our mission is to open access to space to improve
life on Earth. There are endless possibilities for what we can
achieve with better access to space, and that access is now a
reality thanks to Rocket Lab. Our team is 1,100 people strong and
we're adding to it every week. Collaboration is at our core - every
idea is heard and everyone makes a difference. Teams are nimble,
decisions are made quickly and we are action-oriented. While other
companies talk about it, we do it! Global Commercial Launch
Services Manager Located at Rocket Lab HQ in Long Beach, California
the Global Commercial Launch Services Manager is responsible for
capturing commercial revenue (business development and sales) - to
enable Rocket Lab's sustained operations and growth as a company. -
As the -Global Commercial Launch - Services Manager, you - will
oversee key commercial customer accounts including Electron and
Neutron launch vehicles and, Dedicated, Primary Rideshare, and
Rideshare launch services. Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for - Global - Commercial - L aunch - S ervices - s
trategy, - b usiness - d evelopment and - s ales .
- Support Global Launch Services commercial quote and proposal
- Execute winning strategies to rapidly grow new commercial
business worldwide .
- Utilize professional network, business development techniques,
and product knowledge to market launch services on the Electron and
Neutron launch vehicles and mission services .
- Work with the marketing team to formulate strategy for
aerospace industry conferences and networking events . -
- De velop marketing materials such as presentations, user's
guides, and the company website content .
- Identify and capture new customer accounts .
- Quickly convert leads to quotes - efficiently leverage
industry-leading tools (e.g., Salesforce CRM), - and draft - Launch
Service Agreements ( LSAs ) -coordinating mission performance
requirements with technical teams .
- Maintain - up to date SmallSat -market analysis, keep - Senior
Leadership - and technical teams abreast of trends & services
- Host important customers during strategic company events,
launches and press announcements . Required Experience & Education
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or a related
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in aerospace or
high-tech industry with demonstrated contributions towards company
- Strategic business planning, business development and sales
experience in aerospace or high-tech industry.
- Proposal development experience and demonstrated business
- Thorough understanding of global space markets.
- Position requires - > 40% - do mestic and international
travel . Preferred Experience & Education
- Master's degree in Business, Engineering or a related
- Progressively higher levels of leadership/management
experience. Important Information:
To conform to US Government space technology export regulations,
applicants must be a US citizen, lawful permanent resident of the
US, protected individual as defined by 8 USC 1324b(a)(3), or
eligible to obtain the required authorization from the US
Department of State. Rocket Lab USA is an Equal Opportunity
Employer, employment with Rocket Lab USA is governed on the basis
of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced
in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national
origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical
disability or any other legally protected status
Keywords: Rocket Lab USA, Long Beach , Global Commercial Launch Services Manager, Executive , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!