Director Nursing Cardiac Cath
Company: St Mary Medical Center - Long Beach
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Founded as a faith-based hospital in 1923 by the Sisters of Charity
of the Incarnate Word, Dignity Health - St. Mary Medical Center is
a 389-bed, acute care, nonprofit hospital located in Long Beach,
California. - -The hospital offers a full complement of services,
including a Level II trauma center, cardiac and vascular center,
surgical weight loss, maternity and the CARE Center, which is a
recognized PrEP center of excellence. - The hospital shares a
legacy of humankindness with Dignity Health, one of the nation's
five largest health care systems. - Visit for more information. -We
offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Annual Incentive (Bonus) Program.
- Matching Retirement Programs.
- Pension fully funded by the Hospital.
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance.
- Free Membership to our Care@Work program supporting child care,
pet care, and adult dependent needs.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
- Wellness Program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
Position Summary: -Directs the provision of nursing care in a
business unit while maintaining standards of patient care.
-Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the overall quality of care provided by the
nursing personnel. Advises medical staff, department heads, and
administrators in matters related to nursing service and
- Interprets policies and objectives of nursing service to staff
and community groups.
- Monitors the operations of the nursing staff and ensures
compliance with regulations on organizational and governmental
standards and practices. Schedules staff and conducts employee
- Provides nursing care to patients on an as needed basis. -
Education and Experience: -
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (e.g. BSN) or equivalent education
and experience and Master's degree in nursing or other-related
field (e.g., MSN/MBA/MHA).
- Minimum of three (3) years of nursing experience and two (2)
years of leadership experience.
- Cath Lab experience required
- Must obtain ACLS within 6 months of hireLicensure: -
- Registered Nursing License (RN) in state of practice, Basic
Life Support (BLS), other credentials or modules may be
Keywords: St Mary Medical Center - Long Beach, Long Beach , Director Nursing Cardiac Cath, Executive , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!