Digital Marketing Manager
Company: Consumer Products Company
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Well-known and respected consumer products company is seeking is
seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to help manage the development,
execution and performance of its retail partner digital marketing
initiatives. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience
in ecommerce marketing and working with large online
- Develop digital marketing strategies to achieve target
- Own and manage the digital marketing calendar and paid media
- Ensure all campaigns are coordinated with the internal Trade
- Create and deliver ROI/learnings recap for campaigns.
- Leverage internal and retailer data to optimize paid
- Work with internal teams to develop new digital opportunities
and expand their knowledge
- Develop and execute digital marketing plans.
- Manage the development of video and static content for paid
ads. Partner with internal teams to consolidate and track creative
and copy requests for paid ads.
- Provide digital marketing support for the development and
execution of retailer initiatives, including new product launches,
evergreen campaigns, key promotions, etc.
- Monitor paid media spend and identify/implement opportunities
to improve performance.
- Review product pages and provide recommendations to improve
product content and SEO.
- Manage monthly or quarterly ratings and reviews feeds for
- Monitor and report on the on-going competitive landscape.
Provide research and analysis to identify gaps/opportunities/best
- Deliver monthly NPD data analysis to understand and educate how
we are positioned within the competitive landscape.
- Manage weekly and monthly sales and KPI reporting vs.
- Manage onsite merchandising, QA on e-retailer site. Ensure
quality and accuracy of product copy, assets, links, prices and
- Manage forecasting, allocation, and product setups of no-cost
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Business/Communications
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing in beauty
- Experience managing/working with national retailers
- Experience in managing online media campaigns
- Must be analytical and also creative
- Entrepreneurial - able to deal with ambiguity and respond with
flexibility & agility
- Exceptional organizational skills; detail-oriented and deadline
- Strong time management skills: ability to juggle priorities and
multiple projects at once
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word,
PowerPoint); ability to deliver strong, polished, effective
PowerPoint presentations; working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator/
- Open to new ideas and actively builds networks to achieve
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, strategic thinker
Keywords: Consumer Products Company, Long Beach , Digital Marketing Manager, Executive , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!