Multi-Site Property Manager
Company: Harbor Group Management Company
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Harbor Group Management Company is a multi-billion dollar real
estate investment and property management firm. As we continue to
grow, we are looking for passionate, goal oriented, creative
individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and great communication
skills. Harbor Group is dedicated to outstanding customer service
and providing exquisite living experience for our residents.
Job Title: Multi-Site Property Manager
Supervisor: Regional Manager
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the operational aspects of assigned
properties and meeting company goals in those areas. Results are
achieved by facilitating the optimum performance of the property in
areas such as personnel management, leasing, collections, resident
services, maintenance, revenue enhancement, information reporting
and compliance with all applicable laws and company policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but are
not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional
duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be
required as deemed necessary by Harbor Group Management
- Complete physical inspections of properties to ensure curb
appeal is maintained; verify condition of vacant apartments and
coordinate with maintenance staff to ensure timely recondition of
apartments after move-out.
- Manage rent collection, replacement reserves, Rent Relief
Tracker and renter's insurance follow-up.
- Sign new and renewal leases and generate and send renewal
- Approve and draft supporting documents for on-site
- Maintain electronic files and approve/sign off on lease file
checklists upon move-in.
- Drive education of residents regarding online payments and
online service requests.
- Review pricing, Servus Connect Dashboard, Ops Orders and ROG,
and approve as needed.
- Review Community Rep Pro and respond to reviews.
- Complete and submit monthly bonus worksheets and approve
- Review, make appropriate corrections and submit bi-weekly
timecards for staff.
- Under the direction of the Regional Manager, carry out
supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's
policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include
interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning
and directing work; appraising performance, rewarding and
disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving
- Responsible for the thorough knowledge, implementation and
enforcement of all policies and procedures of Harbor Group
Management Company; ensuring through constant supervision and
review that all personnel in all departments are operating within
- Responsible for overall leasing of the properties; ensuring
through supervision of the office and leasing personnel that all
sales techniques and methods required by the management company are
being used effectively and in a professional manner.
- Responsible for responding to resident requests or complaints
in a timely, efficient and courteous manner, and escalating when
- Responsible for ensuring that all personnel in all departments
operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards
and company safety policies at all times; complete incident reports
when required.QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three
to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency and working knowledge of personal computers:
keyboard, internet search, email correspondence, math, Microsoft
Office, including Word, Excel, and other software applications
- Ability to manage conflict, provide direction, and drive
business results by managing the performance off staff
- Ability to motivate and sustain a high level of momentum in
oneself and team.
- Excellent time management, organizational, written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service skills,
demonstrating the ability to positively manage residents.
- Ability to make and implement decisions under conditions of
risk and/or uncertainty.
- The Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) or Resident Apartment
Manager (ARM) designations are a plus.What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries & Bonuses
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- 401(k) Plan With Employer Matching Contributions
- Paid Personal Time & Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Free Long-Term Disability
- Free Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Health Savings Account with Employer Contributions
- Wellness Perks
- FinFit Health Finance Program
- Employee Apartment Discount
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Recognition & Awards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Volunteer & Community Service Opportunities
- Tuition ReimbursementThis pre-employment application will be
given every consideration, but its receipt does not imply that the
applicant will be employed. Each question should be answered in a
complete and accurate manner as no action can be taken on this
application until all questions have been answered.
Keywords: Harbor Group Management Company, Long Beach , Multi-Site Property Manager, Executive , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!