Clinical Research Coordinator (experience requried)
Company: CNS Network
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: November 17, 2021
We are growing and looking for the perfect candidate to fill our
vacant Clinical Research Coordinator position in Long Beach, CA.We
would love to speak to you if you have:
- One year of clinical trial research experience.
- One year of program coordination in health-related or frontline
client service experience.
- An Associate degree in the related field of work or an
equivalent combination of education and experience.As a Clinical
Research Coordinator, you are responsible for the functions as a
back-up to our Study Coordinator in the coordination and
participation of clinical research studies conducted by a principal
investigator(s) at CNS Network in a variety of complex activities
involving collection, compilation, documentation, and analysis of
clinical research data under the direct supervision of the
Principal Investigator.Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinates and implements procedures to collect data from
patient charts, medical records, interviews, questionnaires,
diagnostic tests, and other sources; code, evaluate and interpret
collected data; prepare appropriate documentation; obtain blood
samples, cultures, tissues, and other specimens for laboratory
- Ensures compliance with protocol guidelines and requirements of
regulatory agencies; identifies problems and inconsistencies;
monitors patients' progress to include documentation and reporting
of adverse events; recommends corrective action as
- In collaboration with the physician, reviews patients for
changes in condition, adverse events, concomitant medication use,
protocol compliance, response to study drug and thoroughly
documents all findings.
- Coordinates with the primary Study Coordinator in the
organization for the implementation and execution of research
projects such as pre-study activities, initiation, execution,
reporting on the status of various research tasks, and identifies
ways to improve research design and close-out of studies.
- Coordinate the development of forms, questionnaires, and the
application of research techniques; assist in writing procedures
manuals for data collection and coding.
- Review journals, abstracts, and scientific literature to keep
abreast of new developments and obtain information regarding
previous studies to aid in the planning of new studies.Minimum
- One year of clinical trial research experience.
- One year of program coordination, volunteer management in
health-related or frontline client service experience.
- Associate degree in the related field of work or an equivalent
combination of education and experience; Bachelor is
preferred.COVID-19 precautionsAs of August 5, 2021, California
State Public Health Officer Order required workers in healthcare
settings to be fully vaccinated, with exemptions to religious
beliefs or qualified medical reasons, by September 30, 2021.** CNS
requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. As an equal
opportunity employer, we will consider a request for reasonable
accommodation based on disability or sincerely held religious
beliefs possible without undue hardship. **
- Personal protective equipment provided or required.
- Social distancing guidelines in place.
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place.
- A negative COVID-19 test result is required weekly for
individuals who meet the exemption qualification.About
Collaborative Neuroscience (CNS) Network CNS Network was founded in
2000 and has grown to become one of the largest clinical research
providers in the country and the largest in Southern California.
CNS operates three outpatient clinics in Southern California, a
dedicated Phase 1 Unit, and a JCAHO-accredited Psychiatric Health
Facility (PHF). In addition, in partnership with major
pharmaceutical sponsors, CNS conducts clinical trials for new
medications and treatments in various therapeutic areas, including
neurology, psychiatry, and general health conditions.If you are
interested in working alongside a successful and dynamic team and
you meet the following qualifications, we are interested in you!
CNS Trials is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons
regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status,
physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic
information, marital status, status with regard to public
assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
by federal, state or local law.''Work Remotely
- NoJob Type: Full-timeBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to FridaySupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payExperience:
- Clinical Trials/Clinical Research: 1 year (Preferred)
- Coordinating and clinical trial design: 1 year (Preferred)Work
Location: One location
Keywords: CNS Network, Long Beach , Clinical Research Coordinator (experience requried), Healthcare , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!