Company: U.S. Renal Care
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: January 13, 2022
U.S. Renal Care is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) -for our
dialysis clinic. The Registered Nurse (RN) provides hemodialysis
therapies to patients with chronic renal disease.
- Complete pre and post treatment physical assessments,
documenting as required.
- Demonstrates effective staffing, as appropriate with staffing
ratios per state regulations, under the direction of the
- Complete and document monthly review of patient medication
profiles and administer medications as ordered by the
- Participate as a member of the Interdisciplinary team in all
required patient assessment and care planning activities.
- Current nursing license in the applicable state.
- Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary
- One or more years of current nursing experience
- Previous dialysis nursing experience preferred.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.
Keywords: U.S. Renal Care, Long Beach , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!