Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Company: Medical Resource Group, Inc.
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Are you a Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant looking
for something different?
- Would you enjoy a lighter patient load allowing more time with
each patient and review of medical records?
- Would you find it rewarding to serve the veteran
- Would you like to work a set schedule during normal business
hours and NEVER be on call?
- All work performed in clinic setting.
- Training and on-the-job support provided
DescriptionWe are looking for the right Provider to perform medical
assessments on United States Veterans as part of the VA's
disability benefits process.
In performing Disability Assessments, you will review medical
records electronically through a web portal and perform a focused,
in person physical exam on each veteran.You will electronically
document the exam findings required by the VA through the web
portal.The Provider DOES NOT make disability determinations. The
United States Veterans Administration make all disability
determinations.This role ONLY performs Disability Assessments on
Veterans. You will NOT treat, and you will NOT prescribe medication
in this position.This position performs Disability Assessments on
3-5 Veterans per day.Schedule Mon - Fri (8am-5pm)MRG Exams is an
Independent Medical Exams company with 25 years of experience
conducting IMEs. Find out more at MRGExams.com.
. Requirements:MRG Exams West is looking for Providers who are:
- Interested in performing Independent Medical Assessments.
- Able to analyze data from the medical records and exam findings
to complete the questionnaire and form medical opinions.
- Skilled at time management, able to stay on task and meet
- Must hold a current and unrestricted license.
- Proficiently use computer.
Keywords: Medical Resource Group, Inc., Long Beach , Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Healthcare , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!