Registered Nurse RN, ICU
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Position: ICU/Critical Care Registered Nurse RN - Per Diem /
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app,
you're just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule
that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the
highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct
Once you've applied, passed your interview, completed registration,
and are fully credentialed, you'll be ready to book shifts, work,
and get paid.
Requirements for the ICU Registered Nurse Role
- Minimum 1 year full-time inpatient ICU experience, that is
current and within the past year. -This doesn't include school and
- Home health care and corrections facility experience are not
applicable for this position.
- Around-the-clock care for critical patients, central lines,
vent management, titrating pressors to target vitals, neuro checks,
wound drains and EVDs, cardiac monitoring and rhythm
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions.---How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!---
Keywords: CareRev, Long Beach , Registered Nurse RN, ICU, Healthcare , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!