Medical Assistant (Covid Screener)
Company: We're Hiring
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a Medical Assistant (MA) for
an amazing healthcare organization located in Long Beach, CA. Under
the direct supervision of licensed personnel, the medical assistant
will gather patient data, perform tasks as trained, generally
assist with clinic activities that support patient care in the
out-patient clinic, and facilitate a safe, clean working
environment.Essential Duties and Functions:Overview:Main Duties
- Screening patients and employees at the front of the clinics
- Reporting to management updates on tent screenings as
- Required to be in a full Personal Protective Gear from head to
- Required to sit outside of our sites in hot/cold
weatherAdditional duties as assigned
- Provides direct patient care under the supervision of licensed
- Performs patient care activities as identified on the medical
assistant competency checklist while maintaining safety, comfort,
- Collects clinical data.
- Participates as a member of the health care team to carry out a
plan of care.
- Consistently applies infection control policies and
- Responds to changing patient care needs.
- Maintain a safe and healthful environment.
- Provide secretarial support.
- Documents findings in the patient's medical record in
compliance with company specific standards and systems.
- Demonstrates patient care using specific interventions for the
women's health patient population.
- Competency Requirements: Successful completion and maintenance
of company MA competency skills checklist
- Additional responsibilities:
- Attends department specific staff meetings, in-services,
education, and training.
- Participates in selected department specific Performance
- Demonstrates clinical practice consistent with company and MCH
Standards of Nursing Practice and Clinical Policies and
- Assists in maintaining systems to support nursing care.
- Participates in orientation and development of students and/or
new staff as assigned.Education and Qualifications Requirements:
- Required Education- High School Diploma, Medical Assistant and
- Proven reliability, trustworthiness, flexibility, and high
- Ability to communicate and relate well to people
- Must be able to demonstrate multi-tasking skills in a
high-stress environment while adhering to HIPAA standards of
confidentialityPowered by JazzHRhSJxy59oRu
Keywords: We're Hiring, Long Beach , Medical Assistant (Covid Screener), Healthcare , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!