Charge Nurse Rehab
Company: St. Mary Medical Center
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: September 17, 2022
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health
Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites
across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and
virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out
of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never
before. Our communities need caring and our families need
protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed
to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor
and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both
inside our hospitals and out in the community. Responsibilities
The Charge Nurse is responsible for organizing, planning,
directing, coordinating, and providing high quality, individualized
patient care pursuant to the position accountabilities set forth.
-An experienced Registered Nurse who is independently responsible
- Organizing, planning, directing and coordinating the
professional staff to ensure the delivery of high quality,
individualized patient care. The Charge Nurse will promote the
maximum growth and development of the employees and assure patients
advocacy under the direction of the Unit Director.
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the nursing
process by other nursing staff members
- Supervising clinical and other non-professional staff.
- Can provide high quality, individualized patient care. #RN@DH -
- Minimum of three years recent experience in the area of
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrates leadership skills and one year of Unit specific
experience or other nursing required.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of
- Completion of an approved basic Certifications.
- Possesses a current provider card that meets the curriculum of
the American Heart Association for Basic Life Support for
Healthcare Providers (CPR & AED).
Keywords: St. Mary Medical Center, Long Beach , Charge Nurse Rehab, Healthcare , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!