Company: LAZ Parking
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: January 15, 2022
***We are hiring immediately for our Hospitality
Benefits of joining the LAZ Family:
Employee Referral Program- $150
- Pay Rate Range- $14-$18/hr + CASH TIPS
- Pay Active - On-demand access to earned wages, get up to 50% of
your earned wages immediately.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Transit and Commuter Benefits in Select MarketsWe recognize our
LAZ family members as our most important asset and, as part of our
commitment to people, we strive to ensure that our package of
benefits provides peace of mind. LAZ Parking offers a generous
benefits package including:
Healthcare Financing Options - Get 0% financing to help pay for
- Life and Disability Benefits
- Supplemental Health
- And much more!
We are committed to help you be well, not just at work but across
all aspects of your life. The following programs are available to
help support you, free of charge.
- Health Coaching & Resources One-on-one health coaching is
available to all employees whether you choose to enroll in LAZ
Benefits or not.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) you and eligible members of
your household have 24/7 access to confidential counseling.
- Smoking Cessation Program
The Spirit of the Position:Do you love driving cars? Meeting new
people? Are you energetic and fast on your feet? Well then, we are
looking for you. We are hiring Valet Attendants to woo our
customers while parking their cars in a professional and
A LAZ Valet Attendant plays a significant role in the success of
the company. They are the first person our clients and customers
see upon arrival, and the last person our clients & customers see
when they depart. A warm welcome, smiling face, and professional
demeanor are of the utmost importance.
What Will I Do?
- Help direct traffic to keep the flow of cars clean and
organized, all with a smile on your face!
- Welcome guests upon arrival and departure.
- Greet all customers by name, take care of their needs, and
develop a rapport with each person driving up to your stand.
- Open and close doors for every customer upon arrival and
- Assist guests with luggage from vehicle and to vehicle as
- Turn off each car and remove keys.
- Provide each customer with a valet ticket and provide retrieval
- Park and retrieve cars like a champ. This means carefully,
efficiently, and in a timely manner.
- Provide a self-reliant attitude when needed. Must be able to
work with or without supervision.
- Promote awesome customer relations. Smile, go above and beyond,
make them love LAZ Parking the moment they meet you.You Are:
- Dynamic. You're charismatic, full of energy, and happy to help
in any way you can.
- Dependable. Responsible is your middle name. You never
disappoint because it's not in your nature.
- Experienced in the hospitality industry (Parking, Restaurants,
- A good driver with a valid driver's license and driving record
to prove it. You don't speed, you're cautious - ESPECIALLY with
other people's property. You can also drive a standard
transmission. Vroom, vroom!
- Good under pressure. You don't fold and get overwhelmed easily.
Instead, you prefer chaos so you can kick its butt.
- Good at communicating and can speak, read, and comprehend
- A team player. You're open to different opinions and can help
motivate your team.Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Parking and/or hospitality industry experience is preferred but
not required.Physical Demands:
- Willingness to work in the elements - heat, wind, snow, rain,
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a
shift.The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform
the essential duties/functions.
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking
companies in the country. We often say, "parking is our industry,
but people are our passion". Our mission is to "create
opportunities for our employees and value for our clients." When it
comes to parking, we're the experts!
The LAZ Hospitality silois a unique team within LAZ Parking
dedicated to growth through operational and financial excellence.
The Hospitality team specializes in Hotel Partnerships across the
country and excels at developing relationships through training,
human connection, and career development for our employees and
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Tipped
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment
practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide
equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age,
genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and
other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local law. No question in our application process
is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's
consideration for employment on such grounds.
LAZ Parking participates in E-Verify
Keywords: LAZ Parking, Long Beach , Valet Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!