Company: Morrison Healthcare
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: May 6, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a CASHIER (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME)
- Location: Long Beach Memorial, 2801 Atlantic Avenue, Long
Beach, CA, 90806. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time & Part-Time: Flexible scheduling, more
details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous experience is preferred. Make a
difference in the lives of people, your community, and yourself.
Join a culture of opportunity with Morrison Healthcare. Our careers
are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare
experiences. Take a look for yourself at the Power of Food!Morrison
Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services
company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806 hospitals
and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food to create
personalized dining experiences for patients and in their cafs to
advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients. Morrison
has been serving some of the nation's largest health systems for
more than 65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional, and
operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the
healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of
Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time
and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine
in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best
Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison
is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group
and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs,
and 21,000 professional food service team members. Job
SummarySummary: Performs cashiering duties, including making cash
transactions, verifying cash drawer, giving change, counting cash
receipts and completing cash reports. May also perform general food
service work. Maintains sanitation standards in the preparation,
service and dining room facilities. Essential Duties and
- Performs sales transactions in a timely fashion.
- Enters all sales into the cash register to ensure purchases are
- Makes change, accepts declining balance cards and other
acceptable forms of payment; issues receipts to customers.
- Follows standard procedures for issuing cash refunds.
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a
friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Responsible for all assigned change funds and cash receipts
ensuring that cash drawer is in compliance with overage/shortage
- Observes customer purchases in the cafe line and differentiates
between standard portions.
- Replenishes condiments, coffee, other beverages and general
supplies while maintaining cleanliness of service areas.
- Keeps pastry case stocked.
- Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory
and cash control procedures.
- Ensures compliance with all sanitation, ServSafe and safety
- Performs other duties as assigned.Associates at Morrison
Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an
equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law. Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Keywords: Morrison Healthcare, Long Beach , Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!