Company: King's Fish House-Pine Ave.
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Job DescriptionKing's Fish House wants to "Welcome You to the
House that Seafood Built". With our embodiment of hospitality from
the heart and spectacular seafood dishes to delight our Guests,
come join our world-class team!Competitive hourly rate $17 - $21 /
hour depending on experience.We keep it reel! Free shift meals,
premium benefits, an amazing culinary family, growth opportunities,
and more! Are you hooked yet?What do we bring to the table?
- Growth Opportunities
- Great training and commitment to promotions from within!
- Teamwork / Flexible Hours
- Education Reimbursement
- Generous Dining Discount
- Productive Environment
- Strong company culture
- Delicious food in a beautiful restaurant!The Prep Cook is one
of the most important positions we have in the kitchen to ensure
recipe adherence, quality control, and overall sanitation. As a
prep cook, you will be the partner of the cooks and work closely
with the opening managers to set up each shift for success. You
will be cross trained in all recipes and work in a fast paced
environment. Once hired, you will be trained and tested in your
area of expertise to ensure your capability and knowledge of the
recipes, procedures, and quality components. You will be trained on
our kitchen standards and you will contribute and excels in a team
service environment. You will be responsible for following all
company standards and guidelines, and performs opening, on-going,
and closing side-work duties.ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- 1 year experience in a support/prep cook role.
- High school graduate.
- Food handlers Card
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate verbal and written
English with Guests, management and co-workers.
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of all cooking
techniques which are required to prepare restaurant menu
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of all preparation
method/time, all ingredients and quality standards, appearance,
texture, and temperature.
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance
and use of food serving and preparation equipment.
- Ability to comprehend prep sheetsESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Complete opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Prepare necessary food items for meal period and next
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization
of assigned station and service areas.
- Prep food for scheduled meal period.
- Follow supervisor's instruction.
- Alert Chef or Sous Chef as to any deficiencies of food
- Notify management of any pertinent information related to shift
activities.Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: King's Fish House-Pine Ave., Long Beach , Prep Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!