Company: Westin Long Beach
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Situated across the street from the Long Beach Convention Center
and just two blocks from the beach, the Westin Long Beach has
something to offer both business and leisure travelers alike. This
474-room hotel is also ideal for groups and weddings, with 37,000
square feet of meeting space, 31 suites, and a stunning garden
terrace perfect for "I Dos". And with the Westin's central
location, guests are within walking distance of the Aquarium of the
Pacific and the Catalina Express, and are just two miles from the
The House Attendant is responsible for the maintenance and
cleanliness of all assigned areas and equipment. He/she is also
responsible for delivering items to guestrooms (express checkout,
newspapers - property specific, etc.).
- Buff marble floors daily according to hotel standards.
- Shampoo carpets in the public areas according to hotel
- Shampoo furniture as needed.
- Handle all requests for luggage assistance in a friendly,
efficient and courteous manner.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to hotel
- Clean guestrooms as needed.
- Have knowledge of and assist in all emergency procedures.
- Maintain hotel equipment in proper working order.
- Maintain storage of hotel equipment in proper area.
- Complete special projects as assigned by the Housekeeping
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Keywords: Westin Long Beach, Long Beach , Hotel Houseperson, Hospitality & Tourism , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!