Company: King's Seafood Company
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: September 19, 2022
555 East has been serving Downtown Long Beach since 1983. The
restaurant was recently renovated, yet still magically transports
you to another time. Whether you're a Ribeye fanatic or a Wagyu
lover, this timeless steakhouse is a true meat destination.
Part Time & Full Time Bartenders average between $500 - $1,900 /
week. You will be paid $15 / hour, plus tips as provided by the
guests. The advertised expected range is an estimate, only, and is
based on current take home averages. It is based on schedule
flexibility & availability is not guaranteed.
We keep it reel! Premium benefits, an amazing array of craft
cocktails, growth opportunities, and more! Are you hooked yet?
What do we bring to the table?
- Growth Opportunities
- Great training and commitment to promotions from within!
- Teamwork / Flexible Hours
- Education Reimbursement
- Generous Dining Discount
- Productive Environment
- Strong company culture
- Delicious food in a beautiful restaurant!
We are looking for seasoned Bartenders who seek career growth in
the restaurant industry and who possess a passion for food and
beverage. All crewmembers provide friendly, helpful and
knowledgeable guest service that goes above and beyond at all
times. Each crew member contributes and excels in a team service
environment. All crew members are responsible for understanding the
duties of their position and following all company standards and
- Minimum of 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages.
- 5 Years' experience as a restaurant bartender in a similar
level of volume with a craft/classic cocktail program.
- High school graduate, some college.
- Current CA Food Handler's Card.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate verbal and written
English with Guests, management and co-workers.
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of the bartender steps
of service and KSC standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Complete opening duties as assigned.
- Take Guests' food and beverage orders, utilizing suggestive
- Input orders into point-of-sale system. Legibly document orders
when point of sale system is inoperative and communicate with
- Make and serve alcoholic beverage items at bar and serve to
Guests and servers.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization
of assigned station and service areas.
- Open wine/champagne bottles for Guests as well as wine by the
- Make all varieties of coffee in accordance with restaurant
- Serve all food courses and non-alcoholic beverage items to
- Acknowledge all guests, anticipate Guests' needs, and respond
promptly to guests - however busy.
- Interact in courteous and professional manner with Guests,
management and co-workers.
- Ensure proper bar-top maintenance throughout the meal and the
bar-top is wiped and clean for next Guest.
- Wash and stock all bar glassware throughout shift.
- Present guest checks and process payments adhering to cash
handling and credit policies.
- Clean and wipe down bar immediately after Guest departs.
- Collect and report tips at the end of the assigned shift.
- Complete closing duties as assigned.
- Complete bartender checkout and all closing reports as
assigned, leave duty after reporting to Manager.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: King's Seafood Company, Long Beach , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!