Guest Services / Bellperson
Company: Westin Long Beach
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Situated across the street from the Long Beach Convention Center
and just two blocks from the beach, the Westin Long Beach has
something to offer both business and leisure travelers alike. This
474-room hotel is also ideal for groups and weddings, with 37,000
square feet of meeting space, 31 suites, and a stunning garden
terrace perfect for "I Dos". And with the Westin's central
location, guests are within walking distance of the Aquarium of the
Pacific and the Catalina Express, and are just two miles from the
The Bellperson is responsible for assisting guests with luggage
upon arrival and departure and accommodating guests during their
stay in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner.
- Load and unload luggage carts.
- Organize and deliver luggage for tour groups
- Escort guests to rooms and familiarize them with hotel
- Inspect guest's room to ensure it is in order and that supplies
- Explain features of the room including operation of electronic
devices and entertainment.
- Check/store luggage for arrivals and departures with luggage
- Store, track, and deliver packages as needed.
- Deliver messages to meeting rooms.
- Deliver flowers, laundry, packages and other amenities to
- Assist with room changes.
- Maintain current listing of local and area attractions, special
events and activities.
- Maintain list of local transportation guides, churches, sports
- Assist Houseperson with guest requests.
- Ensure lobby reader board is correct.
- Provide information, maps and directions as required.
- Where applicable answer console to assist front desk agents.
- Show guestrooms and suites as needed and emphasize the hotel's
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Keywords: Westin Long Beach, Long Beach , Guest Services / Bellperson, Hospitality & Tourism , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!