Company: Westin Long Beach
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Situated across the street from the Long Beach Convention Center
and just two blocks from the beach, the Westin Long Beach has
something to offer both business and leisure travelers alike. This
474-room hotel is also ideal for groups and weddings, with 37,000
square feet of meeting space, 31 suites, and a stunning garden
terrace perfect for "I Dos". And with the Westin's central
location, guests are within walking distance of the Aquarium of the
Pacific and the Catalina Express, and are just two miles from the
Express your inner "X". We are looking for an enthusiastic
Bartender to provide a world class beverage experience curating
classic and innovative drinks to create unique beverage forward
experiences. Our team at Navy Proof Food and Spirits is committed
to delivering a creating moments though playful show barware and
fresh natural ingredients. If your approach to cocktail culture is
a little out of the norm, and you can connect with others through
self-expression, we invite you to join our team!
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful, and
courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Set up the bar according to hotel standards and ensure that
guests are served promptly and efficiently.
- Prepare beverages and cocktails according to the hotel's mixing
and presentation standards.
- Serve guests with all beverage requirements in a friendly,
courteous and professional manner.
- Break down bar after the completion of functions, storing liquor,
supplies and equipment according to the hotel's standards.
- Follow all state liquor laws.
- Know hotel services and facilities.
- Abide by all hotel policies and safety rules.
- Follow prescribed procedures in serving liquor with care to avoid
problems with intoxicated guests.
- Respond to guests' problems, complaints and accidents.
- Be familiar with all fire exit locations and fire extinguisher
locations and know how to operate.
- Ensure that the bar and service areas are kept clean and tidy
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Keywords: Westin Long Beach, Long Beach , Craft Bartender/Mixologist, Hospitality & Tourism , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!