Sous Chef II
Company: Hilton Long Beach
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: November 21, 2022
1. Assist the Executive Chef in hiring, training, supervising and
scheduling of associates.
2. Prepare, cook and present food in accordance with productivity
standards, cost controls, and forecast needs.
3. Monitor team performance, product quality and production flow;
foster continuous improvement where necessary.
4. Assist in creating and implementing new menus.
5. Audit food storeroom items and direct items to maintain
consistent quality products that ensure adherence to all health
6. Enforce safety procedures and cleanliness standards throughout
the kitchen including walk-in and reach-in boxes.
7. Special projects and assignments by the Executive Chef for
8. All other duties as assigned.
In addition to competitive compensation packages, Atrium
Hospitality offers competitive benefits packages; 401k; tuition
reimbursement; commissions for referred and booked hotel business;
as well as discounted rates at any of our hotels for associates,
their immediate family members and friends. Our associates and
leaders are driven everyday to make Atrium Hospitality a great
place to work and grow. Come grow with us!
EOE, including disability/vets
Empleador con igualdad de oportunidades, incluidos personas con
discapacidad y veteranos
Keywords: Hilton Long Beach, Long Beach , Sous Chef II, Hospitality & Tourism , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!