Advanced Technology Account Executive K12 Eduat CDW Careers
Company: CDW LLC.
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Advanced Technology Account Executive K12 Edu The role of the
Advanced Technology Account Executive is to drive product gross
profit (GP), service revenue, and Data Center revenue across a
balanced portfolio in Advanced Technology Solutions. Develop an
understanding and capability to sell CDW Advanced Technology
Solutions in key areas including Networking (UC, Wireless, and
Contact Center), Advanced Server and Storage Solutions
(Virtualization, Optimization), Microsoft, Security, Data Center
and Services offerings. Sell the CDW Advanced Technology services
engagement methodology will be key to success in selling Advanced
Technology Solutions and will lead to success in driving Hardware
GP. The ATS Account Executive will coordinate and lead the efforts
to develop requirements and deliver customer Statements of Work
around all service engagements. Key Areas of Responsibility
- Exceed revenue and profit goals on a consistent basis.
- Maintain strong partnerships with specific manufacturing and
- Increased awareness of CDW's value proposition and total
portfolio across assigned accounts.
- Strategic Management:
- Consistently deliver specific Advanced Technology product GP
and service revenue attainment.
- Market and sell the entire portfolio of CDW core products and
solutions with the inside Account manager sales force.
- Exceed monthly service revenue targets on a consistent
- Assist the region in attaining high services utilization
- Maintain services gross margins of 40% or higher.
- Prepare, update, and review a territory business plan
semi-annually. Maintain in-depth knowledge of accounts,
competition, and partner base.
- Collaborate with peers and manager to refine and execute
business development strategies.
- Build working relationships with inside Account Managers and
CDW departments such as Program Sales,
- Purchasing and Marketing.
- Lead partner engagement strategies in region based on region's
strategic business plan.
- Proactively serve as CDW sales resource and "how to navigate
- Engage local vendor field representatives, collaborating sales
efforts and partnerships with target accounts including uncovering
new account opportunities and secure favorable pricing.
- Develop solid business relationships within the various
decision-makers at all levels at each target account.
- Understand each target customer's business model and related
organizational structure and identify the customers' unique
- Training and Development:
- Make joint customer calls with new hires and less tenured
Account Executives; provide constructive feedback.
- Provide mentoring for peers in segment and region.
- Facilitate dialog to resolve order issues with the Inside Sales
Representative, Account Manager, or Branch Manager as needed.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science,
Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or the
equivalent in experience
- Four to five years of direct selling experience in a high
technology customer facing sales environment Required
- Solid understanding of technologies and partners that drive our
driving Advanced Technology solutions including Cisco, Microsoft,
IBM, EMC and HP or their competitive equivalents
- Must have reliable transportation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the
ability to effectively interact with and present to all
- Demonstrated sales skills with a high level of motivation and
- Strong strategic planning skills.
- Excellent time-management and follow up skills, with critical
attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously and adapt
to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 75% or as necessary to
other CDW locations, meeting and client sites Follow us to learn
about #LifeatCDW, career opportunities and more! CDW is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and
inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regards to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other
basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability
and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us
at Helpdesk-Recruiting@cdw.com . The EEO is the Law poster is
available here . The EEO is the Law poster supplement is available
here . Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. FMLA
poster available here . Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
poster is available here .
Keywords: CDW LLC., Long Beach , Advanced Technology Account Executive K12 Eduat CDW Careers, IT / Software / Systems , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!