Sr. HR Business Partner - Human Resources - (Long Beach) -
The Senior Human Resources Business Partner will partner with HR
leaders, executives, and management to support organizational
development, organizational effectiveness, employee relations
development, and communication initiatives that align with the
MemorialCare's mission, vision, strategic plan. The Senior HR
Business Partner will have oversight over a variety of programs and
policies in human resources, organizational development,
operations, recruiting, compensation, benefits, leave of absences,
worker's compensation, employee engagement, event planning, project
management and training. The Senior HR Business Partner will
facilitate the delivery of HR programs and services to support the
business objectives in partnership with HR team leaders and
Essential Job Outcomes & Functions:
* Advises leaders and employees on employee relations concerns
to resolve employee relations issues. Provide interpretation and
explanation of current company policies, procedures, and Collective
Bargaining Agreements. Escalates complex and potentially risky
* Initiates consistent practices/programs and implements
initiatives for continuous improvement for positive employee
* Monitors trends and patterns. Identifies root cause issues and
develops programs and procedures recommendations for organizational
* Facilitates organizational development programs for leaders
and employees, and specific teams or work groups.
* Mentors and guides department leaders on employee engagement
strategies and retention efforts.
* Partners with leadership on talent reviews, performance
management, succession planning, talent development and other
strategic business objectives of the organization. Develops and
recommends specific action steps to help the leader address
* Identifies training needs. Participates in the evaluation,
monitoring, and development of training programs by following-up
with training participants and leaders to ensure training
objectives are met and providing periodic assessments of training
courses, employee participation and effectiveness.
* Partners with leadership and employees to improve work
relationships, build morale, increase productivity and
* Is a Subject Matter Expert in a minimum of one HR function.
May lead and manage HR related projects.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Minimum of 7 years progressive experience in Human Resources.
Experience with organizational development, talent acquisition,
employee relations and communication, training and learning
* Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent experience
in Human Resources, preferably in an acute care setting. Master's
degree is a plus.
* Certification as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR or
SPHR) is a plus.
: United States-California-Long Beach
: Human Resources, Employment Services
: Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
: Aug 28, 2020, 3:19:06 PM
Work Schedule: 8/40 work shift hours
: Day Job
Scheduled Shift Start Time: 8:00am - Scheduled Shift End Time:
Department Name: Human Resources * Minimum of 7 years
progressive experience in Human Resources. Experience with
organizational development, talent acquisition, employee relations
and communication, training and learning development., * Bachelors
degree in a related field or equivalent experience in Human
Resources, preferably in an acute care setting. Master's degree is
a plus. * Certification as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR
or SPHR) is a plus.