Primary Location : US-CA-Long Beach-MOLINA300
Job : Exchange and Duals
Organization : Corporate
Job Posting Additional Information : To learn more about Molina
Healthcare Careers, follow us on LinkedIn , Twitter
& Facebook . You can also visit Molina Cares to view
interactive tutorials on resume & cover letter writing,
interviewing and more!
Responsiblefor the management of the benefits, operations,
communication, reporting, anddata exchange of the Medicare/MMP
products in support of strategic and corporatebusiness objectives.
Develops infrastructure, standards, and policies andprocedures for
the Medicare and Dual Eligible Program and participates in
thestrategic development of its products and services.
• Establishes audit controls and measurements to ensure correct
processes are established.
• Develops and performs internal audits/risk assessments,
monitoring program for Molina Healthcare departments.
• Coordinates development of written policies and procedures
regarding compliance with local, state and federal guidelines.
• Responsiblefor development, implementation and maintenance of
department strategicinitiatives with special support to the member
• Manageteam supporting Medicare/MMP communications development
• Monitorsongoing performance and communicates
expectations and results.
• Provideswork direction for team, reviews work results
and is focused on maintainingsteady workflow and productivity and
resolving operational decisions.
• Developsand implements beneficiary materials and
communication development and distributionstrategies, establishes
business processes to ensure goals and objectives aremet.
• Collaborateswith internal and external stakeholders and
business partners to implementplans.
• Direct,organize and track numerous and diverse projects,
activities, timelines andissues.
• Identifypertinent policy issues and develop strategies,
solutions and procedures.
Job Qualifications Required Education:
Graduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and
• 7+ years of Medicare Advantage experience. • 5+
years of experience in a leadership role with direct reports. •
Proficient in managing end to end Medicare / MMP core materials
development including EOCs, Summary of Benefits, ANOCs, Provider
Directories, etc. • Experience working with a 3rd party print and
fulfillment company. • Must have experience working in a highly
matrix organization. • Excellent verbal and written
communication skills. • M ustpossess creative problem-solving and
strategic and analytical skills. Preferred Experience:
• 10+ years of Medicare Advantage experience.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in
applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation
package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)