Please be advised: There are a number of scams trying to take
advantage of job seekers. Scammers may try to collect confidential
information to use for identity theft or try to get money from job
seekers as part of the recruiting process. DENSO will never ask for
money during the application or interview process, or ask for your
confidential information outside of our job application system. To
learn more about the most common job scams, get tips on how to
avoid being scammed, and federal reporting procedures, please
DENSO is a global Fortune 500 company and an advanced mobility
supplier and manufacturer. We develop technology and components for
nearly every make and model on the road today.
At DENSO, we believe technology can help solve some of society's
greatest challenges. Our broad product portfolio includes mobility,
electrification, powertrain, and electronic systems. With
manufacturing at our core, we have 170,000 employees across 221
facilities in 35 countries who engineer, design and manufacture
advanced technologies that directly change how the world moves.
Globally headquartered in Kariya, Japan, we spend 9.9% of global
consolidated sales on research & development in the fiscal year
ending March 31, 2020. In North America, we're headquartered in
Southfield, Michigan, and we employ 27,000+ in the United States,
Canada and Mexico. In the United States alone, we employ 17,700
across 41 sites in 14 states, including the District of
Directs operational activities for multiple operations units.
Plans, develops and establishes the policies and objectives for
multiple distribution centers, as well as the affiliate's SHE
(safety, health and environment), facilities and kaizen groups in
accordance with regional and global strategies, while also adhering
to all federal, state and local regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Directly and through management team, directs personnel
activities by developing performance expectations, assessing
individual training needs, and planning for goal obtainment.
Identifies and develops future leadership candidates in the
2. Develops short and long-term strategies and business plans
for each assigned group to align with company goals and
3. Identifies, monitors and reports to top management on key
performance indicators for each assigned group.
4. Maintains awareness of current trends and new technology in
supply chain management, safety awareness and reporting and
facilities planning. Reports out to top management.
5. Establishes and maintains strong and positive relationships
with suppliers and customers to identify, discuss and implement
supply chain improvements.
6. Supports achievement of profit objectives through prudent
control of expenses, labor and capital investments.
7. Utilizes extensive data analysis to determine root cause and
address major issues regarding inefficient warehouse operations,
safety incidents and/or environmental concerns.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain or related field
· More than 15 years of relevant experience required
Preferred Qualifications SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Strategic mindset
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills and good
· Advanced knowledge of sales management theories, processes and
· Strong analytical skills to investigate, interpret and
reconcile information from several distinct sources in situations
where conclusions or resolutions are discernible
· Strong customer service skills
· Negotiation skills to resolve difficult or complicated
· Ability to develop and maintain G&O’s
· Competent level of experience using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· People management
Hear about it first. Receive career-related communications and
updates from us. Email Address
Area of Interest Area of Interest
Opt In for Additional Communications
Your privacy is important to us. Please review our privacy
policy for more information on how we collect, use, and store your
DENSO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled
status, or genetic information.