Location: US-CA-Long Beach
Requisition ID: 23930
Category: Sales/Business Development
Position Type: Full-Time
Responsible for selling Canon's hardware and software
technology-based solutions within an assigned account list.
- Develops strategies to penetrate accounts with the key
decision makers within assigned account list. The focus is on
placing Canon equipment and solutions in new accounts.
- Reports customer activity to management identifying: customer
requirements, competitive trends, and changing environments.
- Develops strategic plans to address customer's requirements on
a local basis. Strategy should include short term as well as
- Provides marketing, technical and administrative support to
the named accounts' internal departments to ensure outstanding
relations and excellent customer support in all facets of daily
- Develops plans to introduce/place Canon technology, service,
software, and 3rd party solutions to address customer
- Establishes high level relationships with customer base that
will enhance long term working partnerships.
- New market share is gained through strategic prospecting and
ability to meet customer requirements by utilizing all resources
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
required, plus 7 years of related experience.
- Minimum 3 years office technology, business to business,
outside sales experience.
- Strong communication skills including the desire to build
solid working relationships.
- An interest in learning new technology in an evolving
- The ability to work autonomously and excellent time management
- May require a significant amount of travel (valid driver's
license and acceptable driving record necessary).
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry
leading enterprise, production, and large format printing
solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings.
With the technology offerings of the Canon and Oc brands, Canon
Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to:
improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in
conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and
traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly
owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is
headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations
across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation
package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan,
profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance,
recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
csa.canon.com/careers , we cannot guarantee the validity of this
posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at