ADM- HRO CS-1S550L
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: April 6, 2021
ADP is hiring a Sales Representative, Human Resources
Outsourcing (HRO).Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little
- Are you motivated by always progressing and achieving
- Does the thought of winning sales, driving a business forward,
and achieving serious results bring you a crazy amount of
- Are you ready to step out of your comfort zone to overcome
challenges, think dynamically, and take risks that help you and
your clients accomplish greatness?YES? You might be just the person
we're looking for!First, let's tell you more about ADP. We believe
great companies are built by great people -- and for them. Every
day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at
organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their
potential. We're always designing for people, starting right here
with our one-of-a-kind culture, and with people like you.As a
strategic Sales Representative in our Human Resources Outsourcing
division, you'll close sales and win new business within a defined
territory. You'll join a champion sales team with years of
double-digit growth. (We don't mean to brag, but we are pretty
awesome here.) With a little help from our top-notch training,
you'll work with both new and existing clients to sell solutions
that make the workplace better for millions of workers across the
hire-to-retire spectrum.Does this sound like you?
- Entrepreneurial Spirit. A dreamer and a doer who is optimistic
about possibilities, passionate about seeing your vision come to
life, and takes thoughtful risks to get there.
- People Person. A relationship builder who connects with people
and values friendship and fun.
- Fearless. Embraces challenges and knows no boundaries.
- Trusted Advisor. Lives integrity and delivers on promises ...
every time.WHAT YOU'LL DO: ResponsibilitiesDrive our Business
- Work within a defined geographic territory to close sales, win
business, and reach sales goals. It's that simple.Turn Prospects
into Loyal Clients and Raving Fans
- Close sales by recommending the right solutions to help our
clients understand the real needs of their business.
- Earn referral business by networking with existing and
soon-to-be clients, and forging partnerships in-person and over the
phone with key decision makers at the C-level.Collaborate Daily
- Connect with other ADP associates to build a network of
- Collaborate daily to achieve sales together.Enjoy Rewards and
Bask in Recognition
- When you reach your goals and make a name for yourself at ADP,
doors will open for advancement opportunities and industry-leading
compensation, benefits, and even luxurious trips.
#WheelsUpEXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- Two or more years of business-to-business sales experience
(preferably field sales) within a results-driven environment BONUS
POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive,
positive and persistent style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
with C-level executives
- Motivated, self-starter with effective time management
- Ability to work independently, as well as being a collaborative
- Experience with business-to-business sales, particularly at the
executive levelYOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means
plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1,
because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and
flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for
volunteering for causes you care about.If you've made it down this
far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now! Explore
our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how
ADP is approaching safety, remote work, travel, the hiring
interview process, and more. We're designing a better way to work,
so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one
of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE-- Magazine, and
recognized by DiversityInc-- as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for
Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across
the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new
challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People"
means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work
gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity. At
ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed
to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color,
genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital
status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive
workplace where associates excel based on personal merit,
qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, Long Beach , ADM- HRO CS-1S550L, Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!