Quality Analyst Service Line
Company: Dignity Health
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Founded as a faith-based hospital in 1923 by the Sisters of
Charity of the Incarnate Word, Dignity Health - St. Mary Medical
Center is a 389-bed, acute care, nonprofit hospital located in Long
Beach, California. The hospital offers a full complement of
services, including a Level II trauma center, cardiac and vascular
center, surgical weight loss, maternity and the CARE Center, which
is a recognized PrEP center of excellence. The hospital shares a
legacy of humankindness with Dignity Health, one of the nation's
five largest health care systems. Visit https://www.dignityhealth.org/socal/locations/stmarymedical
for more information.
The Clinical Compliance Data Analysis Specialist is responsible
for collecting, transforming, analyzing and reporting quality
outcomes and process data that support local stakeholders and
accrediting bodiesfor the Trauma Service and Cardiovascular service
line. Input data and abstract data for Trauma Data Registry,
National Cardiovascular Data Registry and Society Thoracic Surgeons
data for quality improvement decisions related to quality
initiatives, patient safety, performance improvement initiatives,
regulatory standards compliance, patient experience, and policies
and procedures. The Quality Service Line Analyst will be
responsible for preparing, analyzing and distributing reports in
the form of dashboards, scorecards or other presentation tools,
ensuring the accuracy, integrity, validity, reliabilityand
consistency in report preparation. The Quality Service Line Data
Analyst investigates barriers to obtaining accurate data and makes
recommendations that help ensure quality data is obtained
foranalysis. Evaluates and determines compliance with records for
meetings, presentations Cardiothoracic Services, Trauma Services
and regulatory agencies. This position requires the full
understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of
CommonSpirit Health. It is expected that the employee will
demonstrate behavior consistent with the Core Values. The employee
shall support St. Mary Medical Center's strategic plan and the
goals and direction of the quality improvement/process improvement
- Accurately extracts, input and reports data, verifying data
content for accuracy and completeness
- Creates and maintains data worksheets for collection of study
and statistical data needed.
- Provides data analysis by extracting data from several
databases and submitting to the proper individuals. Retrieves
missing data components by utilizing proper resources.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Senior Director of
Cardiac Services and Director for Trauma Services.
- Prepares reports for meetings, survey preparedness and
- Assuring compliance with protocol and regulatory
- Assisting with a development plan for resource allocation,
including budget preparation.
- Attending and participating in research meetings
- Assist in the planning and design of new forms/source document
tools to be used in protocol implementation.
- Recording accurate and timely data onto CRF (case report
- Transmitting data via fax, mail, or electronically as
- Correcting and editing case report form entries as
- Maintaining all study related documentation.
- Participate in education/training activities.
- Accurately report/document study incidents/adverse outcomes
- Prepare budgets for new studies.
- Prepare needs assessments for pre/post market studies and
submit to MVP for approval.
- Responsible for preparing documentation to submit to IRB for
pre/post market study approval.
- Responsible for tracking/accounting study reimbursements in
- Update/maintain study data in the Imedris database.Organization
- Minimum 2 years experience in Quality or Data analysis and data
- Associate Degree
- Advanced knowledge and expertise in Microsoft Office
applications or Google
- Proven communication and organizational skills
- CITI Course Training
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of federal regulations and guidance documents for the
conduct of clinical trials
- Experience with EHR
- Bachelors degree
- Cardiac data registry knowledge
Keywords: Dignity Health, Long Beach , Quality Analyst Service Line, Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!