RN Labor and Delivery
Company: Dignity Health
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Founded as a faith-based hospital in 1923 by the Sisters of
Charity of the Incarnate Word, Dignity Health - St. Mary Medical
Center is a 389-bed, acute care, nonprofit hospital located in Long
Beach, California. The hospital offers a full complement of
services, including a Level II trauma center, cardiac and vascular
center, surgical weight loss, maternity and the CARE Center, which
is a recognized PrEP center of excellence. The hospital shares a
legacy of humankindness with Dignity Health, one of the nation's
five largest health care systems. Visit https://www.dignityhealth.org/socal/locations/stmarymedical
for more information.
The Registered Nurse (RN) with Labor & Delivery must take
excellent quality care of patients in labor as well as high risk OB
- 1-2 years of Labor & Delivery experience required.
- Current State of California RN license
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Current Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification
- Advanced Fetal Monitoring Required.
Keywords: Dignity Health, Long Beach , RN Labor and Delivery, Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!