Medical Assistant, Long Beach - FT/D (8hr)
Company: MemorialCare Health System
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Position Summary: Assist and support the clinical care team
members with the delivery of patient care in accordance to the
Medical Assistant scope of practice.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Must have the ability, skill-set, qualifications, education,
and licensure that are required for all the responsibilities this
position must cover.
- Must excel in communication (written & verbal), customer
service and can work independently or as part of a team.
- Must excel in prioritization, organization and multi-tasking
while demonstrating attention to detail and follow through.
- Can utilize critical thinking skills to identify issues,
problem solve to logical conclusion, demonstrate initiative, and be
- Assist in the data collection for the assessment of the
- Implement a teaching plan with patient, family and/or
caregiver(s) as necessary.
- Demonstrate proficiency of all duties within the Medical
Assistant Scope of Practice.
- Implement orders and treatment plan components as directed by
- Be at work and be on time.
- Follow company policies, procedures and directives.
- Interact in a positive and constructive manner.
- Prioritize and multitask.
- Prior clinical experience in ambulatory care environment
preferred. Experience in Cardiology highly preferred.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Certificate from Accredited Medical Assistant Program
- Phlebotomy Certification preferred.
- BLS for Healthcare Provider required.
Keywords: MemorialCare Health System, Long Beach , Medical Assistant, Long Beach - FT/D (8hr), Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!