Radiologic Technologist, Radiology Diagnostic - FT/Days (8hr)
Company: MemorialCare Health System
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At MemorialCare Health System, we believe in providing
extraordinary healthcare to our communities and an exceptional
working environment for our employees. Memorial Care stands for
excellence in Healthcare. Across our family of medical centers, we
support each one of our bright, talented employees in reaching the
highest levels of professional development, contribution,
collaboration and accountability. Whatever your role and whatever
expertise you bring, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your
full potential in an environment of respect, innovation and
The Radiologic Technologist is responsible for performing
diagnostic radiology procedures in a variety of clinical settings.
In this role, the Radiologic Technologist positions patients and
adjusts equipment for proper exposure and for digital image
processing. The Radiologic Technologist records pertinent
information pertaining to the production of the
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Performs imaging procedures of diagnostically acceptable
quality to fulfill guidelines of department protocol
- Assists with training of Radiologic Technology students and new
Radiologic Technology personnel to provide quality education,
instruction, and orientation to the Radiology Department.
- Utilizes Radiology Information Systems and related interfaces
as appropriate for job responsibilities to contribute to
integration and success of automated patient care goals.
- Participates in patient flow process to ensure that patients
are seen in a timely and medically efficient manner.
- Maintains accurate record-keeping and clerical duties required
for each exam to conform with requirements and accurate billing
- 2 years experience as a full time Radiologic Technologist
student in CAHEA (JRCERT and AMA) approved School of Radiologic
- Graduate of CAHEA (JRCERT and AMA) approved school of
- Current licensure required for specific area of expertise (CRT,
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support for
Healthcare Providers (CPR & AED) certification is required.
Keywords: MemorialCare Health System, Long Beach , Radiologic Technologist, Radiology Diagnostic - FT/Days (8hr), Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!