LVN, Long Beach - FT/D (8hr)
Company: MemorialCare Health System
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Position Summary The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) is
responsible for caring for patients in the ambulatory setting by
assisting in the collection of subjective and objective data,
recognize problems or abnormal conditions specific to the patient
and perform a psychosocial assessment using active listening,
verbal communication, and non-verbal communication. The LVN will
contribute to the development of the patient plan of care and will
implement, under the direction of a physician, AHP, or RN, only
those parts of the plan of care that are within the LVN scope of
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Must have the ability, skill-set, qualifications, education,
and licensure that are required for all the responsibilities this
position must cover.
- Must excel in communication (written & verbal), customer
service and can work independently or as part of a team.
- Must excel in prioritization, organization and multi-tasking
while demonstrating attention to detail and follow through.
- Can utilize critical thinking skills to identify issues,
problem solve to logical conclusion, demonstrate initiative, and be
- Assist in the data collection for the assessment of the
- Implement orders and treatment plan components as directed by
RN or Provider.
- Be at work and be on time.
- Follow company policies, procedures and directives.
- Interact in a positive and constructive manner.
- Prioritize and multitask.
- Prior nursing experience in ambulatory care environment
preferred. Experience in Cardiology highly preferred.
- Current California LVN License with IV Certification
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers required
Keywords: MemorialCare Health System, Long Beach , LVN, Long Beach - FT/D (8hr), Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!