Sterile Tech *LONG BEACH*
Company: 365 Healthcare Staffing Services, Inc.
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Sterile Technician duties include performing technical
functions including the cleaning, decontamination, preparing,
sterilization and dispensing of instrumentation and instrument
trays for the Operating Room, Labor and Delivery, Emergency Room,
and all other patient care areas requesting sterile
instrumentation. They are also typically responsible for taking
inventory and ordering equipment as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These are the essential job functions for an instrument
- Must have working knowledge of the following: decontamination,
sterilization, assembly, packaging and monitoring of
instrumentation, case cart assembly and specialty cart assembly.
This includes processing, reading and documenting biological tests
to ensure functionality of sterilization equipment.
- Must have the ability to identify and assemble surgical
instrumentation trays and ensure functionality, cleanliness and
completeness of trays.
- Must be able to prioritize work according to surgical schedules
and pick lists.
- Must be able to multi-task and work during stressful
- Must have excellent customer service skills and maintain
knowledge of the AAMI, NJDOH and Central Sterile
Processing regulations, policies, laws and guidelines that impact
the Sterile Processing area.
- Equipment used: Sterad, Steris 1, washer disinfection and
- Decontamination, clean packaging, and sterile
- 3pm-11:30pm with weekend rotation
Keywords: 365 Healthcare Staffing Services, Inc., Long Beach , Sterile Tech *LONG BEACH*, Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!