Company: EchoPark Automotive
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing
brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business
based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our
guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our
employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here
and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Accounting Clerk in Long Beach,
Primary Purpose: This position exists
to own the accounts payable function by reviewing, processing, and
analyzing the company's operating expense structure and applying
that financial insight and analysis to the monthly close and
financial reporting processes.
Measures of Success
Accounting Clerk Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Ability to embrace and live Echo Park's 5 Core Values of Take
Ownership, Be Transparent, Take the High Road, Learn to Earn, and
Celebrate Small Successes.
- Ability to take ownership of the accounts payable process.
- Ability to perform balance sheet and expense reconciliations
Month-End Close Process
- At all times act as the point of contact for vendors regarding
invoicing and payment.
- Review and process and invoices for payment.
- Act as a liaison between the store-level business operations
group and the Shared Services Center.
Other Accounting Responsibilities
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations and book adjusting
journal entries as necessary.
- Provide analyses of expense variances.
- Produce month-end work papers to address specific financial
results/metrics to be used as part of the monthly financial
- Complete SOX controls as necessary including:
- Monthly invoice reviews
- Month-end bank activity analysis
- Aging Exception analysis
- Bank reconciliation
Accounting Clerk - Candidate Profile
- Support quarterly and annual audit efforts by performing
research and providing documentation as appropriate.
- Strong general accounting knowledge
- Well versed in using MS Excel
- Commitment to financial prudence and accounting diligence
- A history of success in a team environment
- Ability to utilize technology and programs to drive efficiency
and stay current with our technology training
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, web,
- Strong, creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to take initiative and think critically to identify
- Ability to take ownership of the details - large and small
- Decision making that demonstrates good judgment
- Clean motor vehicle record and criminal background record
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: EchoPark Automotive, Long Beach , Accounting Clerk, Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!