At ICON, it's our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams
enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us
to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients' lives.
Our 'Own It' culture is driven by four key values that bring us
together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation:
Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and
Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that
delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every
touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug
That's our vision. We're driven by it. And we need talented
people who share it.
If you're as driven as we are, join us. You'll be working in a
dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and
the friendliest people in the sector, and you'll be helping shape
Patient Recruitment Assistant - US Remote
In this role, you will be fulfilling an integral role to support
ICON's growth and success by encouraging patients to participate
into clinical research studies. Reporting to the Patient
Recruitment Planning Manager you will conduct phone screens, review
patient's basic medical information to determine eligibility,
discuss research opportunities, maintain patient database and
report recruitment outcomes.
What you will be doing:
- Promoting the mission of Accellacare to bring clinical research
to as many lives as possible while delivering unparalleled service
and exceptional value to our clinical trial partners and
- Actively strive to meet and exceed annual goals.
- Increasing the volume of patients randomizing from
EMR/healthcare institution partner practices and Accellacare
- Following Accellacare SOPs, COGs, training processes, and HIPAA
regulations for EHR patient interactions including prescreening and
scheduling patients using IRB-approved content
- Delivering excellent customer service to all stakeholders at
What you will have:
- Excellent communication - written and verbal skills
- Experience in marketing or sales position will be considered an
- Ability to creatively think for out of the box ideas on
marketing and research promotion
- Ability to speak multiple languages considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Pro-active, flexible and able to multi-task
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- IT literate
- A basic understanding of medical terminology would be helpful
but not essential
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That's why
we've made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high
performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them
competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors.
Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals - both
ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees
and their families and offer competitive retirement plans - and
related benefits such as life assurance - so you can save and plan
with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits,
you'll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to
fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is
committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and
harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process,
or in order to perform the essential functions of a position,
please let us know through the form below.