Registered Nurse RN
Company: The MENTOR Network
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
California MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides
services for adults and children with intellectual and
developmental disabilities and other complex challenges, including
autism spectrum disorders.
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here.
Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference
every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we
do is support and serve people with intellectual and developmental
disabilities, brain injury, substance abuse disorder, and/or living
with emotional or behavioral disabilities. In this role, you will
be one of these extraordinary people.
- Conduct assessments, implement health care plans, and respond
to changes of condition
- Communicate with the physician and external medical centers to
ensure consistency of essential medical information
- Provide technical assistance, medical oversight, and training
of staff to ensure the effective implementation of all related
- Provide input regarding health care services to be included in
each individual's service plan
- Monitor and ensure physicians orders are documented and carried
out as prescribed
- Graduate of an accredited RN program
- One year of experience working with the population we
- Current state RN License
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
- Current CPR/First Aid certification
- Excellent assessment skills with the ability to exercise
critical thinking in the clinical environment
- Effective communication skills - ability to communicate with
team members, medical professionals, those we serve, and their
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Flexible schedule
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
Come join our amazing team of committed and caring
professionals. Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and
human services providers offering an array of quality,
community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core
values-Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth-and the behaviors
that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we
approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in
37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Keywords: The MENTOR Network, Long Beach , Registered Nurse RN, Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!