Perioperative Patient Care Assistant
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
About the Client :-
Our Client is a leading healthcare system. They have
big dreams for the future of healthcare, and work every day to
make high-quality care easier to access and more affordable.
The Client provides extraordinary health care to
communities and an exceptional working environment for employees
to reach the highest levels of professional development,
contribution, collaboration and accountability. Whatever your role
and whatever expertise you bring, they are dedicated to
helping you achieve your full potential in an environment of
respect, innovation and teamwork.
Roles & Responsibilities :-
- Regularly reports to a supervising nurse.
- Perform basic patient care tasks for the multidisciplinary
- Provide clerical support to the unit as assigned.
- Facilitates a safe and clean working environment for
every patient, visitor, and staff member.
- Prior work experience in a vital hospital setting
- Must have basic understanding of standard Perioperative
- Knowledge of various medical terminology is recommended.
- A current American Heart Association Basic Life
Support CPR AED certification is required.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Evolvinc, Long Beach , Perioperative Patient Care Assistant, Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!