Front Office Assistant, Long Beach - FT/D (8hr)
Company: MemorialCare Health System
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Position Summary: Responsible for the front office duties in
support of all medical practices as assigned utilizing the five (5)
Simply Better steps with every patient and team member
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Must have the ability, skill-set, qualifications, education,
and licensure (if applicable) for all the responsibilities required
- Must excel in communication (written & verbal), customer
service and can work independently or as part of a team.
- Must excel in prioritization, organization and multi-tasking
while demonstrating attention to detail and follow though.
- Can problem solve to logical conclusion, demonstrate initiative
and is responsible.
- Greet, connect, and be an extraordinary host for each patient
at arrival and departure/check-out at facility.
- Be at work and be on time.
- Follow company policies, procedures, and directives.
- Interact in a positive and constructive manner.
- Prioritize and multitask.
- One (1) year minimum of Customer Service in any field
- Prior medical office experience preferred.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Medical Terminology Certificate preferred.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Provider.
Keywords: MemorialCare Health System, Long Beach , Front Office Assistant, Long Beach - FT/D (8hr), Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!