Registered Nurse (RN), Cath Lab - FT/Days (10hr)
Company: MemorialCare Health System
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: June 8, 2021
At MemorialCare Health System, we believe in providing
extraordinary healthcare to our communities and an exceptional
working environment for our employees. MemorialCare stands for
excellence in Healthcare. Across our family of medical centers, we
support each one of our bright, talented employees in reaching the
highest levels of professional development, contribution,
collaboration and accountability. Whatever your role and whatever
expertise you bring, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your
full potential in an environment of respect, innovation and
The RN, Registered Nurse 10-Hr provides safe, cost-effective
patient care through the health experience, according to
established standards utilizing the nursing process, within the
scope of practice of Registered Nursing, for Invasive Cardiology
(Cath Lab) at MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center.
- A current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in
California is required.
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support for
Healthcare Providers (CPR & AED) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support
(ACLS) certifications are required.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification is
required within 6 months of hire.
- A Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) is required unless waived
by Nurse Executive Council review.
- 2 years of critical care experience; Cardiac Critical Care
experience is preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have current Cath Lab nursing
experience in an acute care hospital.
- Interventional Radiology (Special Procedures) experience will
Keywords: MemorialCare Health System, Long Beach , Registered Nurse (RN), Cath Lab - FT/Days (10hr), Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!