Perishable & Non Perishable Team Members - Part Time - 365 Long Beach (LBX)
Company: Whole Foods
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Team Members will have the exciting opportunity to be
cross-trained and work throughout various departments, constantly
learning about new products and areas of the store.
- Provide exceptional customer service and address needs of
customers in a timely and effective manner.
- Will be cross-trained and work in multiple areas throughout the
store, which may include cashiering.
- Process customer purchases, returns and credits.
- Ensure that all shelves and displays are properly stocked and
- Rotate products and remove out-of-date products.
- Maintain and support proper (Electronic Shelf Label) signage
throughout the store.
- Be aware of new products and their placement.
- Ensure the highest retail standards are being met.
- Follow all 365 Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Participate in fiscal period and quarter end inventories.
- Communicate all pertinent information to leadership.
- Establish and maintain a collaborative and productive working
relationship with Store Leadership, Team Leaders, Floor Leads,
fellow Team Members, support partners, customers and vendors.
- Stay informed on all company and store level information from
- Model 365 by Whole Foods Market vision and goals.
- Have a level of knowledge/awareness of relevant competitors and
- Complete all trainings and focus on increasing product
knowledge. Maintain awareness of new products and promotions.
- Maintain a positive work environment.
- Use courteous and proper phone etiquette when answering the
phones and pages.
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation
procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
- Support overall store cleanliness and maintenance.
- Follow established food safety, organics, and cleaning and
maintenance guidelines and procedures. Resolve all hazards or
- Work all shifts as scheduled.
- Attend all meetings as assigned by Leadership, including daily
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Basic computer skills
- Proactive problem-solver with excellent follow-through and
- Clear and effective communication style, both written and
- Thorough knowledge of products throughout the store or the
ability to learn them quickly
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Skilled in working in a fast paced, evolving environment with a
strong ability to effectively prioritize, multi-task and complete
tasks in a thorough and timely manner
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with
individuals in positions throughout various levels of the
- Supports the 365 culture and is an example of Whole Foods
Market's Core Values
- Demonstrates responsibility and accountability in recognizing
and accomplishing all tasks where there is a direct job
- Proven experience meeting all customer service expectations and
standards when interacting with customers, vendors and fellow Team
- Proper use of, which may include but not limited to, knives,
personal protective equipment, forklift, pallet jacks, hand trucks,
six wheel carts, baler (must be 18 years of age or older) and all
other equipment used during preparation and clean up within
department and store
- Able to perform the physical requirements of the job with or
without reasonable accommodation.
- Desire to be a part of a new, exciting brand
Desired Work Experiences
- Prior retail, restaurant or hospitality experience is
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment
opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status,
disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole
Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on
qualifications for the position to be filled and business
Keywords: Whole Foods, Long Beach , Perishable & Non Perishable Team Members - Part Time - 365 Long Beach (LBX), Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!